South Bend Swim Club
The South Bend Swim Club, a collaboration with the South Bend Parks and Recreation Department, invites you to become a member of the team.
- Open to anyone age 7 and older who meets the minimum swimming requirements
- Evening practices for all groups when school is in session.
- Practices are held primarily at Riley High School with occasional practices at other facilities.
- Head Coach John VanDriessche with other coaches from the South Bend School Corporation
- Questions call Coach VanDriessche at (574) 276-6057 or 283-8419