We are excited to announce that we are partnering with the Riverview Family YMCA to offer basketball skills class this fall.
- Bitty Sports Basketball Instruction (3-5 years)
Bitty sports is designed to introduce participants to various sports programs. We will offer a differnt sport each month. Participants will learn through the games approach and have fun while doing it. They will meet new friends, learn rules, develop social skills and so much more!
- RFY: Fall 2 Basketball Skills (4-6 years) & (7-9 years)
Participants will work on the fundamentals of basketball which include; dribbling, passing, shooting, and teamwork. The games approach will be age appropriate.
- RFY: Fall 2 Next Level Basketball Training (10-12 years)
This has the goal of helping each individual athlete develop their skill to take them to the 'next' level. This class is designed to develop skills, knowledge and confidence.
Registration begins Sept 17 - Oct. 12
Registration is also available at the YMCA or by calling Maycie Wise at 574-287-9622 x720. Registration ends Friday, August 24.
- Cost: $36 for Bitty Sports Basketball Instruction
- Cost: $63 for RFY and Next Level Basketball Instruction
- (Phone or Walk-in registration only to get this pricing.)