Learn and improve on basic basketball skills through a variety of fun challenges, drills and games. No prior basketball experience is necessary and all skill levels are welcome to join in the fun!
- Age level: 3-4 yrs.
- Practice the basics of dribbling, passing and shooting the ball
- Utilizes a basket that adjusts in height between 4-6ft. and a 25.5" ball
- Age level: 5-6 yrs.
- Learn the proper techniques of dribbling, passing and shooting the ball
- Utilitizes a basket that is 7ft. in height and a 27.5" ball
- Age level: 7-10 yrs.
- Uses drills, challenges, and games to improve court awareness and basketball techniques
- Utilizes a basket that is 10 ft. in height and a 28.5" ball
You may also call 574-299-4765 with a credit card or visit the O’Brien Center to register in-person.
Registration begins on Tuesday, January 2 - Friday January 12, 2018
7 classes for $42.00