Get a kick with our soccer classes! Emphasis is on the fundamentals of dribbling, shooting, kicking, passing, trapping, listening and game rules.
- Age level: 3-4 yrs.
- Beginning with the very basics- listening and game rules, dribbling, shooting, kicking, and passing .
- Parents assistance is always welcome
- Age level: 5-6 yrs.
- More emphasis on developing ability to dribble, shoot, kick, pass and trap the ball
- Class components include warm-up, instruction, and non-competitive play
- Age level: 7-10 yrs.
- While still practicing the basic componets of soccer, this class moves into more non-competitve team play
- All skill levels are welcome in this class
You can also call 574-299-4765 with a credit card or visit the O’Brien Center to register in-person.
Registration begins on Tuesday, Sept. 5 - Friday Sept. 15, 2017
8 Classes for $48.00