Get a kick with our soccer classes! Emphasis is on the fundamentals of dribbling, shooting, kicking, passing, trapping, listening and game rules.
All age groups for soccer are cancelled for the Spring 2018 session due to low enrollment.
- Age level: 3-4 yrs.
- Beginning with the very basics- listening and game rules, dribbling, shooting, kicking, and passing .
- Parents assistance is always welcome
- Age level: 5-6 yrs.
- More emphasis on developing ability to dribble, shoot, kick, pass and trap the ball
- Class components include warm-up, instruction, and non-competitive play
- Age level: 7-10 yrs.
- While still practicing the basic componets of soccer, this class moves into more non-competitve team play
- All skill levels are welcome in this class
You can also call 574-299-4765 with a credit card or visit the O’Brien Center to register in-person.
No classes during Spring Break- April 2-6, 2018
7 Classes for $42.00