Stayed tuned for more information about the 2019 race - coming soon!
Thank you for a great race! Click here to see the 2018 overall results for the race. Click here to view the 2018 age group results.
Registration is $26 per triathlete.
- For ages 5 - 14. All participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- After registration, participants will receive important race information via e-mail.
- All ages groups will swim 50 yards (two lengths of the pool).
- All ages groups may wear floaties and/or use training wheels.
- Participants must go through a safety check for their bicycles and helmets at Albright's Cycling & Fitness. More information about safety checks will be provided post-registration.
- Packet pick-up will be at Potawatomi Park on Thursday, August 1 from 3 - 6 pm and on Friday, August 2 from 10 am - 3 pm.
- A free pre-race clinic will be held on August 1 at 6 pm at the large pavilion in Potawatomi Park.
- Parking for the race is available at the IUSB parking lot and on-street along Mishawaka Avenue and adjacent roads. There is no parking available at the Potawatomi Zoo, pool, or anywhere along Wall Street.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.