For race results, click here.
Presented by United Federal Credit Union
It is time for the 17th annual Kids Triathlon! This event promotes a healthy and active lifestyle for children throughout the entire northern Indiana region featuring a 25 or 50 yard swim, 1.3 mile bike ride, and 1/2 mile run in Potawatomi Park. After crossing the finish line, enjoy activities in the park, support and congratulate fellow racers, and attend the awards ceremony for winners of each age division.
We would like to thank our presenting sponsor United Federal Credit Union and our sponsors EventSys and Albright’s Cycling and Fitness, as well as our partners, Bonnie Doon, Martin’s Super Markets, Cintas, Lincolnway Cafe, The Award Factory, UpState, Twyckenham Hills Community Club, WestRock, and Krispy Kreme.
Registration closed on Wednesday, June 28.
- This race is for ages 5 - 14. All participants must be accompanied by an adult at the event.
- After registration, participants will receive important race information via e-mail.
- Participants in the 5/6 age group will do a 25 yard swim. All other age groups will do a 50 yard swim.
- All participants must go through a safety check for their bicycles and helmets at Albright's Cycling & Fitness between June 19 and July 7. More information about safety checks will be provided post-registration.
- Athletes in the 5/6 age group may wear floaties or life jackets for the swim portion. All other participants need to be able to swim the full distance without assistance.
- Bicycles should be two-wheeled only. Training wheels are not permitted.
- Packet pick-up will be on July 7 at Potawatomi Park from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A free pre-race clinic will be held on June 29 at the large pavilion at Potawatomi Park at 6 p.m.
- Parking for the race is available at the IUSB parking lot and on-street along Mishawaka Avenue and adjacent roads. There is no parking available at the Potawatomi Zoo, pool, or anywhere along Wall Street.