It is time for the 17th annual Kids Triathlon! This event promotes a healthy and active lifestyle for children throughout the entire northern Indiana region featuring a 25 or 50 yard swim, 1.3 mile bike ride, and 1/2 mile run in Potawatomi Park. After crossing the finish line, enjoy activities in the park, support and congratulate fellow racers, and attend the awards ceremony for winners of each age division.
You can also call 574-299-4765 with a credit card or visit the O’Brien Center to register in-person.
Registration ends on June 23, 2017.
Registration is $26 per tri-athlete.
- This race is for ages 5 - 14. All participants must be accompanied by an adult at the event.
- After registration, participants will receive important race information via e-mail.
- Participants in the 5/6 age group will do a 25 yard swim. All other age groups will do a 50 yard swim.
- Packet pick-up will be on July 7 at Potawatomi Park from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A free pre-race clinic will be held on June 29 at Howard Park at 6:00 p.m.
- Parking for the race is available at the IUSB parking lot and on-street along Mishawaka Avenue and adjacent roads. There is no parking available at the Potawatomi Zoo, pool, or anywhere along Wall Street.