Presented by United Federal Credit Union
Thank you for a great race! Click here to see the overall results for the race. Click here to view the age group results.
We would like to thank our presenting sponsor United Federal Credit Union, and sponsor Albright's Cycling & Fitness, as well as our partners, Bonnie Doon, Martin's Kids Club, Cintas, South Bend Cubs, and Twyckenham Community Club.
Registration closed July 2.
Registration is $26 per triathlete.
- For ages 5 - 14. All participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- After registration, participants will receive important race information via e-mail.
- All ages groups will swim 50 yards (two lengths of the pool).
- All ages groups may wear floaties and/or use training wheels.
- Participants must go through a safety check for their bicycles and helmets at Albright's Cycling & Fitness. More information about safety checks will be provided post-registration.
- Packet pick-up will be on Thursday, July 12 from 4 - 6 pm and on July 13 at Potawatomi Park from 11 am - 7 pm.
- A free pre-race clinic will be held on July 12 at 6 pm at the large pavilion in Potawatomi Park.
- Parking for the race is available at the IUSB parking lot and on-street along Mishawaka Avenue and adjacent roads. There is no parking available at the Potawatomi Zoo, pool, or anywhere along Wall Street.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.