Presented by United Federal Credit Union
In its 18th year, the Kids Triathlon continues to be a favorite tradition in our community. Promoting a healthy and active lifestyle, this fun and challenging event features a 50 yard swim, 1.3 mile bike ride, and 1/2 mile run in Potawatomi Park. After proudly crossing the finish line, kids will enjoy activities in the park with music and post-race snacks. An awards ceremony with winners of each age division will follow.
We would like to thank our presenting sponsor United Federal Credit Union, and sponsor Albright's Cycling & Fitness, as well as our partners, Bonnie Doon, Martin's Kids Club, Cintas, South Bend Cubs, and Twyckenham Community Club.
You can also call 574-299-4765 with a credit card or visit the O’Brien Center to register in-person beginning April 2.
Registration closes on Monday, July 2.
Registration is $26 per triathlete.
- For ages 5 - 14. All participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- After registration, participants will receive important race information via e-mail.
- All ages groups will swim 50 yards (two lengths of the pool).
- All ages groups may wear floaties and/or use training wheels.
- Participants must go through a safety check for their bicycles and helmets at Albright's Cycling & Fitness. More information about safety checks will be provided post-registration.
- Packet pick-up will be on Thursday, July 12 from 4 - 6 pm and on July 13 at Potawatomi Park from 11 am - 7 pm.
- A free pre-race clinic will be held on July 12 at 6 pm at the large pavilion in Potawatomi Park.
- Parking for the race is available at the IUSB parking lot and on-street along Mishawaka Avenue and adjacent roads. There is no parking available at the Potawatomi Zoo, pool, or anywhere along Wall Street.
- Scholarships are available. Please contact us for more information.