South Bend Venues Parks & Arts proudly offers a variety of internships throughout the year for students.
These opportunities are offered by semester and can be set up to help the student earn credit in their major. You will gain valuable experience in an engaging environment.
Below are available internship opportunities. Schedules will vary based on operational needs, but are focused on Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Design Marketing Student Intern: Assist in concepts and design for all areas of marketing for VPA including various facilities and programs.
- Marketing Student Intern: Assists with the marketing of various departments and events.
- Development Student Intern: Assist the Experience Division in developing sponsorship and donations through research and relationships.
- Digital Marketing Student Intern: Work with various digital marketing platforms including social media, email, websites and coordination of digital content.
- Events Student Intern: The Events Intern will work within the events team of the Experience Division, planning and implementing events through their internship.
- Facility and Grounds Administrative Student Intern: Work and observe within different aspects of the planning, projects, and safety areas for Facility and Grounds.
- Land and Forestry Management Student Intern: Dig into the Forestry and Horticulture areas with VPA.
- Rum Village Student Intern: Develop, implement and organize programs for early childhood aged students. You’ll also work and observe within Rum Village Nature Center.
- Photography Student Intern: Cross-departmental opportunity allows student photographers the chance to experience a variety of events, programs, and activities happening throughout the city.