Join the Blue Bug Society!
What exactly is the Blue Bug Society? It’s a free membership for you and your kids to gain access to kid-friendly information, activities and programs. Our goal is to provide accessible information to kids within our community to exciting and interactive programming.
Gain access to learning tools digitally, fun kid-friendly swag items upon signing up and activity guides to promote play.
Be part of the Blue Bug Society and you’ll get:
- Special Discount codes for special events and programs
- First to know about open registrations including summer camps and special events
- Branded swag specific for kids
- Activity kit encouraging play with coloring and activity pages, scavenger hunts and learning tools
- Email updates specific to kids programming from Venues Parks & Arts
- COMING SOON: Digital portal with videos and blogs about a variety of topics for kids
Blue Bug SocietyYour kids keep you busy. We want to give you all the up-to-date information on what's happening with South Bend Venues Parks & Arts. From dances to ice skating lessons, summer camps and Kids Tri, you'll be the first to know it all.
Digital Activity Portal
Family-friendly events are what we do. Check out everything we have to offer throughout the year!
About the VPA Foundation
The VPA Foundation supports Venues Parks & Arts mission of inspiring a more livable city for all, connecting us to emotionally engaging experiences and to one another. The foundation aims to help neighborhood parks, green spaces and venues thrive by funding various opportunities, events and more.