Everything is awesome!
The Mon Son Dance is back with a special “Legoland” night.
Join us for the 22nd Annual Mom Son Dance – “Legoland”. An evening of dancing with music by The Music Machine DJ, refreshments, games, photo ops, and more.
- Every person attending must have a ticket.
- This event is geared towards ages 3-12, but all are welcome.
- Any positive or important figure in the child’s life is welcome to accompany him to the dance, including grandmothers, sisters, aunts, family friends, etc.
- Don’t forget your camera! Photo booth stations will be available.
- Free parking is available in the Wayne St. garage, located on the corner of Wayne St. and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. Parking is also available in the Century Center lot for $5 per car (cash only).