Come celebrate National Kids to Parks Day with us! Featuring outdoor games and activities, live performances, and music, this afternoon will be packed with family fun for all ages!
Here are just a few highlights to get you excited for this fun-filled day:
- Lineup of live music and entertainment performances, headlined by Ziynne – Kid of Pop
- Interactive animal exhibits (special K-9 demonstration by the SBPD)
- Free Kid’s zone packed with art activities, gardening, yard games, inflatable attractions, mobile rock climbing wall, and more
- Sports activities featuring 3-on-3 basketball tournaments, skills & drills challenges, field games, and more
- Lots of community resources: information from neighborhood associations, health and wellness organizations, local non-profits, and some city departments
- Opportunities to sing up for recreational programming
- Free haircuts from Inspiration School students and community barbers
- Official proclamation from the Mayor’s office
Last but certainly not least…
- Boomer’s first ever public appearance!
Trust us, you don’t want to miss this.
Curious how National Kids to Parks Day started? Visit kidstoparks.org.