Intern with Us!
South Bend Venues Parks & Arts proudly offers a variety of internships throughout the year for students.
These opportunities are offered by semester and can be set up to help the student earn credit in their major. You will gain valuable experience in an engaging environment.
Below are available internship opportunities. Schedules will vary based on operational needs, but are focused on Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Design Marketing Student Intern - Spring 2019: Assist in concepts and design for all areas of marketing for VPA including classes, camps and events.
- Development Student Intern - Spring 2019: Assist the Experience Divison in developing sponsorships and donations through research and relationships.
- E-Media (Digital) Marketing Student Intern - Spring 2019: Work with various digital marketing platforms including social media, email, websites and more.
- Events Student Intern - Spring 2019: The Events Intern will work within the events team of the Experience Division, planning and implimenting events through their internship.
- Facility and Grounds Administrator Student Intern - Spring 2019: Work and observe within different aspects of the planning, projects, and safety areas for Facility and Grounds.
- Land and Forestry Management Student Intern - Spring 2019: Dig into the Forestry and Horticulture areas with VPA.
- Rum Village Student Intern - Spring 2019: Develop, impliment and organize programs for early childhood aged students. You'll also work and observe within Rum Village Nature Center.
- Photography Student Intern - Spring 2019: Cross-departmental opportunity allows student photographers the chance to experience a variety of