- We do not collect information on individuals who visit the City of South Venues Parks & Arts website unless they are notified of that ahead of time and given the chance to decline.
- Venues Parks & Arts does keep track of general web statistics such as how much web traffic there has been, which pages are the most popular, etc. but does not have any way of collecting information on individual users in terms of name, emails address, location, etc.
- In the cases of personal information that is known, such as email addresses, none of that information will be sold, shared, or given to any third party except in cases of cooperating with law enforcement agencies investigating criminal activity.
- We receive numerous emails with email addresses, but we do not harvest those for mailing lists. We use the addresses for replies to the senders of the emails only. We do not send unsolicited emails.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, duplication or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
- This site is offered “as is” with no guarantee of accuracy. The sites linked from this site are beyond our control and are provided only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement either by the City of South Bend Venues Parks & Arts, or any employee.
Multimedia Privacy Statement
On occasion, VPA staff or hired vendors may take photos, video or other recordings of participants in our classes and programs, or people at special events or on our park property. Please be aware that this multimedia is only for VPA use and may be used in future print publications or on our website. Please contact us if you have any questions.