South Bend Venues Parks & Arts strives to make sure every experience is a memorable one! For the safety of our community and enjoyment of each of our South Bend parks, we ask that you read and follow the below park rules & policies.
In accordance with South Bend Code of Ordinance Chapter 19, Article 3, the following are enforceable at all park properties:
- Parks open from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Anyone on park properties outside these times is considered to be trespassing
- Smoking/vaping is prohibited
- Place all litter in receptacles
- All pets must be on a leashClean up after your pet
- No destructive or disorderly conduct
- No Fireworks, weapons, or firearms
- No vehicles allowed on grass or sidewalks/trails
- No amplified music allowed*
- No alcoholic beverages* or controlled substances
- No camping
- No peddling or sales on park property*
*except by special permit
To read the entire City of South Bend Code of Ordinances pertaining to public parks, click here.
Photo & Video Privacy Statement
On occasion, VPA staff or hired vendors may take photos, video or other recordings of participants in our classes and programs, or people at special events or on our park property. Please be aware that this multimedia may be used for marketing materials, future print publications or on our website. Please contact us if you have any questions.