Special Use Permits


Permit Description Link
General Vendor Permit In order to sell food, beverages or miscellaneous items within South Bend parks will need a valid contract signed by the vendor and the City of South Bend. Apply
Drone & Photography Permit This permit is required if you are a professional photographer or filming company who is requesting the use of a South Bend park for commercial purposes and commercial operations that would have an impact on daily operations. This permit is not required for individual or single family photo shoots. Apply
Metal Detecting Permit Metal detecting within any South Bend park property requires a valid permit issued by the City of South Bend and should be carried by the permittee at all times when doing so. Apply


Special Event Permit Those looking to host a special event in our parks will need to fill out an application for special use. Apply