The City is seeking qualified contractors interested in updating the security system infrastructure with City properties, primarily the systems under the management of Venues Parks & Arts.
Proposals must meet the minimum expectations as provided in the City’s Request for Proposals in order to be considered.
Please see the entire Request for Proposals document here.
- “Owner”, in this document, will refer to the City of South Bend.
- Interested respondents MUST send your firm’s contact information to the Clerk of the Board of Park Commissioners at email@example.com to register to receive updates or addenda.
- Respondents must review the required Non-collusion form attached to this document. Do not submit qualifications if these terms are not acceptable.
- Questions are welcome and appreciated. Questions should be asked by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions are due by 5 PM on August 10th, 2020
- Answers to all questions will be provided in writing through email to all registered
- If the City determines any new information, question, or concern alters the RFP, an addendum will be issued to revise the RFP.
- Sealed responses must be submitted to the Office of the Clerk of Board of Park Commissioners, Historic Howard Park Lodge, 301 S. St. Louis, South Bend, Indiana, by 9:30 AM ET on August 17th, 2020. Response package should be labeled “VPA Security System Upgrades”.
- Respondents must provide five (5) hard copies of response and one digital copy on CD or thumb drive. Thumb drives submitted will not be returned.
- Late responses will not be accepted and will be returned to the submitting company unopened.
- Owner is not liable for any cost incurred by any person or firm responding to this RFP.
- Respondents may schedule site visits of specified City properties by contacting Brian Garner @ email@example.com.