About the Center
If you’re looking for a gym with members of all fitness levels you’ve come to the right place. The O’Brien Fitness Center provides a welcoming and community-based environment, giving you the confidence to begin your fitness journey.
Every member will be welcomed by our friendly staff and are here to help you along your fitness journey from the beginning.
- Fourteen Paramount strength training stations
- 34 Precor cardiovascular exercise machines including: stair climbers, cross trainers, elliptical machines, treadmills, exercise cycles, with Polar heart rate monitors so you can get the best workout possible. Treadmills and AMT’s have screens with capability of watching Netflix, personalized workouts and tracking your progress.
- Full line of free weights
- Dry Heat Sauna rooms
- Small Lockers
- Personal training
- Open Gym (select hours)
- Snack and beverages (for purchase)
- We also offer a variety of your favorite fitness classes. See the fitness calendar.
Center Upgrade proposed
Currently separated into administrative offices and fitness/active areas, the O’Brien Center is disjointed in its use and functionality. Plans to reclaim office spaces and hallways as active use areas will convert the building into a center for recreational use with purposeful designs. These conversions will include creating one centralized entrance for the building, new easy-access locations for locker rooms, and converting underutilized spaces into public recreation rooms.