Potawatomi Park Concert Series
Enjoy Sunday evenings with a variety of bands and musicians all summer long at Chris Wilson Pavilion at Potawatomi Park. All concerts are free and are from 5 - 8 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
- June 25: Twin Cities Concert Band *7 - 8 p.m.
- July 2: Curt Lechner "The Essence of Elvis" *6 - 8 p.m.
- July 9: Steve Forseman (Classic rock, folk, country, blues)
- July 16: This End Up (Classic rock, oldies)
- July 23: The Valleyaires *7 - 8 p.m. (Barbershop)
- July 30: St. Adalbert's Folkloric Dance Troup Tierra Viva *5 - 6 p.m.
- July 30: Los Hermanos Bueno (Tejano band)
- August 6: The Van Dyke Review (Classic rock, folk, blues)
- August 13: Truth in Jazz *6 - 8 p.m. (Big band jazz)
- August 20: Jazz Assemblage *7 - 8 p.m. (Big band jazz)
- August 27: Michiana Concert Band *7 - 8 p.m. (Concert band)
- Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs; seating at the park is limited.
- Feel free to pack a picnic to enjoy during the concert. Alcohol is not permitted.
- This is a free event for all!