Chris Wilson Pavilion Concert Series
Enjoy Sunday evenings with a variety of bands and musicians all summer long at the Chris Wilson Pavilion at Potawatomi Park. All concerts are free and open to the public from 7 - 8 p.m.
- June 24: Steve Forseman (Classic rock, folk, country, blues)
- July 1: Truth in Jazz (Big band jazz)
- July 8: Terry and the Heartbeats (Blues, soul, rock)
- July 15: The Whateverly Brothers (Acoustic trio)
- July 22: Los Hermanos Bueno (Tejano band)
- July 29: Memphis Underground (Motown)
- August 5: The Valleyaires (Barbershop)
- August 12: PT and the Cruisers (Blues, rock)
- August 19: Soul Funkshun (Funk, soul, R&B)
- August 26: The Van Dyke Review (Classic rock, folk, blues)
- Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs; seating at the park is limited.
- Feel free to pack a picnic to enjoy during the concert. Alcohol is not permitted.